If you’re looking for a starting place or ideas for how to work on this area in your life, consider doing one of these things:
- Pray for God to make you an encourager, and show you who to encourage.
- Study encouragement and encouraging people in Scripture, and follow their lead!
- Barnabus was one of these people, start with reading about him.
- Make encouragement a daily discipline.
- Remember to use the gospel while encouraging others, and be specific in your encouragement.
- Finally, pray that God would create a culture of encouragement in our church.
- Pray that He would continue to shape us into a community that loves each other and encourages each other regularly.