The Psalms were the Prayer Book and Song Book of the Jewish people and also of Jesus Christ. In them we can see not only the predictions and fulfillment of what was prophesied of Jesus, but we also see His humanness and that He truly understands what it means to live humanly. This give us hope and comfort knowing the God is with us and cares. Be encouraged as you go through overwhelm in your life, as we explore Psalm 69.
- Read Psalm 69
- Choose one verse to memorize.
- Write and pray about the following; asking God to show you how you can trust Him
- Is there something in your life that appears to be too overwhelming? Remind yourself Who Jesus is.
- Choose a couple of chapters in one of the Gospels and reflect on who Jesus shows Himself to be.
- Why can God be trusted in these times? Where is the hope here in this Psalm?
- Who needs an encouragement this week? Call them or meet with them and listen and pray with them