We invite you to join us in an exciting evening of prayer! The evening will involve worship music led by Sarah Haiko and prayer guided by Pastor Tim.
There are two options to participate in the Prayer Gathering:
- Watch on YouTube and pray with your household.
- Watch on YouTube and simultaneously join the Microsoft Teams meeting to pray with others virtually.
We are implementing Microsoft Teams for the Prayer Gathering as an addition to the YouTube livestream to encourage engagement and community. Microsoft Teams is a platform with an online meeting feature similar to Zoom and Skype. Implementing this platform means that you can watch the YouTube livestream while also interacting on Teams at the same time. Using Microsoft Teams is optional, but encouraged so that you can pray and share with people outside your household.
For those interested in joining the Microsoft Teams meeting:
- You do not need to create an account or be subscribed to Office 365 to use Teams.
- You can use the same device to stream YouTube and Teams simultaneously, however, you may choose to use two different devices. We encourage you to use a device with a camera for using Teams so that other people can see you. For example, you might use your smart TV to stream YouTube and your phone to use Teams.
- Using Teams on a computer:
- You do not need to download the Microsoft Teams app. Teams can run on a web browser (Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are recommended for use with Teams), however some people have found the app to work better than using a browser. To download Teams, click here.
- Using Teams on a smart phone:
- You will need to download the Microsoft Teams app. It will not work on a browser on your phone.
- Click "Register" below or at the top of this page and you will receive a link for the meeting to the email you provide on the day of the event.