We have been truly blessed in the last number of years with solid church administration leadership. In preparation of Andy and Karoline Lohse moving west in the near future, it is important that we find someone who can take over as the Director of Church Administration by June 2019. The Board has developed a new compensated, part-time position – 20 hrs. per week (4 hrs/day, Mon.-Fri.), with four weeks paid vacation and eligibility to participate in the WEFC benefit plans.
In general terms, the Director of Church Administration reports to the Senior Pastor and is responsible for the leadership and direction of church staff and volunteers in the essential job functions of administration, human resources, finance and facilities management, in support of the accomplishment of the church’s mission. The qualifications for this position include:
- Love for God and a desire to see Christ glorified
- Strong leadership with a solid work ethic and a ministry mindset
- Relational skills with the ability and inclination to lead and develop volunteers
- Demonstration of commitment to the statement of faith of the Evangelical Free Church of Canada
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a senior leader in a corporate business or ministry environment
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, or other related field (extensive ministry experience in lieu of a degree may be considered)
- A proven track record of effective leadership, judgment, and above reproach character
- A working knowledge of web and Microsoft Office applications is preferred
If you are interested in knowing more about this position, or know of someone who has these qualifications and should be considered, please contact one of the members from the Transition Team (Jeremy Funk, Brian Allison, Heather Jacobson, Susan Warne, Jodene Neufeld, or Jeff Haaksma) to request a complete position description. Applications (cover letter and resume) will be accepted through the church office up until Monday, March 18, 2019.